Searching

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Here Today Here Tomorrow


“But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.” Psalm 9:7

There never seems to be a consistent thing. For lasting joy in anything! 
When it seems I've been satisfied, then my pleasure and destruction do collide!  But if my hope lies in these earthly things, I can’t expect to fly on angel wings!  But if I put my trust in GOD, on His lasting hope I've trod!

He lasts forever make no mistake! When other things disappear, you can count on Him to always reappear!  When CHRIST will come to His judgment seat, on bended knees I’ll be at His feet!  I’ll understand as never before, His love for me is, for evermore!

One day it was new.
The next day it is old.
Today bright and shiny
The next day it is mold!

One day you will posses it.
The next day it disappears.
Now it’s gone forever.
And it never reappears!

Is there anything that’s consistent?
That always stays in place?
Something you’ll always have
In which you can interlace?

There is only One
That will satisfy your thirst!
He’s the same today and forever!
He’s yours if you put JESUS first!


“Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”  Jude 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment