Searching

Monday, March 30, 2015

HE Stood


“Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.”  Psalm 9:19

The thought of JESUS standing at the right hand of the FATHER in honor of His Saint is a most splendid thought.  When I think of the stoning of Steven I visualize JESUS so moved by what was taking place that He stood up for him.  This brings a feeling of the deep love JESUS had for him!

Knowing GOD does not respect one person over another tells me what He did for Steven; He will also do for all that have placed their trust in Him.  This also is a most gratifying thought.  I am comforted and encouraged by it!

Arise, O LORD!
Look down upon me.
I’m in the midst of trouble
It’s You to whom I flee!
Just to see You standing there,
And the FATHER at Your side
Will stop the stones they throw at me
With Your Glory they will collide!

“But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.”  Acts 7:55-56


No comments:

Post a Comment