Searching

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Not Guilty

“For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.”  Psalm 9:4

There is no good in me other than Christ.  If I got what I deserved I would be put in the pit of Hell!  This is not to say that my intentions are not to do those things that are honorable and good.  But rather the things I do outside of CHRIST are worthless! 

Good intentions miss the mark and deceive you into thinking more of yourself than you deserve.  “There is none righteous no not one” “All have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD”!  Coming up short stops you from reaching the top and righteousness is the top!

JESUS is the righteousness of the believer!  You do nothing to receive it but CHRIST went all the way to the cross to give it to you! 

Jesus is my advocate,
The protector of my soul.  
Such great defense I have in Him
His strength has made me whole!

There is not another that can plead my case
Better than CHRIST for me. 
He knew my guilt and took my place,
On a hill called Calvary!

His stirring words before the FATHER,
Express such sympathy. 
The FATHER looks down and all He sees,
Is my ADVOCATE instead me!  

The FATHER brings His verdict now,
On Him my eyes do gaze.  
The words that come from Him,
To the highest degree amaze!  NOT GUILTY!

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.” Romans 8:34

No comments:

Post a Comment