Searching

Friday, March 27, 2015

The Road to Hell

“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”  Psalm 9:17

This is the very sad conclusion for those that depend on their own goodness to satisfy their longing for peace!  There is only peace in CHRIST!  JESUS is the only hope there is!  There is absolutely no chance that anyone could satisfy the Holy GOD by doing their own works! 


On a road thought beautiful and bright,
When it turned out to be one of fright! 

The destination which I had longed for,
Switched from good to one of horror!

I thought I was good; I gave to the poor;
I even believed that I sinned no more. 

I thought that all the good works I’d performed,
Would keep me safe and I would be transformed.

But oh! What an awful blunder I’ve made,
I’m here in Hell, and I’m really afraid!

 Only JESUS, Only JESUS!

“But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; ” Romans 2:8-9

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”  Ephesians 2:8-9



No comments:

Post a Comment