Searching

Monday, March 23, 2015

Singing the Song of JESUS

“That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.”  Psalm 9:14

I look forward to the day when we will be before the throne of God.  We are unable to even comprehend what it will be like. I vision thunders and lightning’s, the angel’s choirs singing and David playing the harp. I see all the Saints filled with the SPIRIT giving testimony of the glory of FATHER and of the SON!  Crowns put at the feet of JESUS, hands raised with continual shouts of praise. I hear the voices of the redeemed singing HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, CHRIST is KING!


One day I’ll stand before the KING,
And shout with highest praise!
Until that day allow me LORD,
To keep myself ablaze! 

While I am here and waiting
For that glorious day.
Let me shout with all my strength,
In a mighty way. 

Of the things you have done
And the peace that you do bring. 
JESUS Mighty Savior,
With my voice I sing.

We must not wait to sing and shout                  
Of the splendor of our God.
But take advantage of every moment,
Upon every trail we trod!

“That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.”  1 John 1:3



No comments:

Post a Comment