Searching

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Always Hears - Always Listening


“LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:” Psalm 10:17

I learned from the very beginning of my ministry how important it was to listen to people when they come for help.  I was a novice, saved and called to preach only a couple of months prior.  The pastor had left our little mission church in Anderson, Alaska to take a church in Ouray, Colorado.  When people came for advice I simply listened to them and prayed!  You don’t have to have all the answers.  GOD does!

I’m thankful GOD listens!  Even during those early days as I listened to the people I was silently praying for the LORDs help and He always came through. The LORD is never too tired to listening to us.  I believe it is a sweet smelling savor to Him, like singing in His ear.  The more you pray the more joy you bring to GOD!  Pray in the morning when you rise!  Pray throughout the day! Pray as you walk!  Pray as you talk! Pray at night and when you wake in the night!  Pray, pray and pray more!  The more you pray the more GOD listens!  You can’t wear Him out!

I’m amazed how GOD does listen,
To the prayers that comes from me. 
I’m the least and don’t deserve it,
Oh how grateful I am to thee! 

Not only the words which I do mutter,
But every thought my mind reflects,
GOD is there and GOD does listen,
Listening to all, and always directs!

There GOD is, far above me,
Looking over my feeble soul!
Hearing all that I am praying,
Always there to keep control!

Comfort is always before me,
Knowing that You are always there
Oh my JESUS how I love You! 
I am blessed to be in Your care!

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”  Romans 8:31



No comments:

Post a Comment