Searching

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Arise, O LORD

“Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.”  Psalm 10:12

There is no greater peace than the peace of knowing GOD will fight our battles!  And yet we struggle time after time, trying to fight the battle on our own.  Is it so hard to let go and let GOD fight for you?

It is a matter of faith!  If we say we believe what GOD says and never rely on Him for what He has promised, we are weak and the strength of GOD is unused in our lives.  

We don’t have to wait to see the Glory of GOD, we can see it now!  He reveals Himself to us as He takes control of our battles.  He did “Arise” and He will “Arise” in every battle He fights!

Oh the joy I have for tomorrow.
I know the Lord has my hand.
Never does worry beset me.
In Him alone I will take my stand. 

When I’m torn by those that hate me,
Set apart for them to press. 
I feel the Lord here beside me,
Now I’m ready to face the test.

I feel His hand now upon me;
His assurance is at its best. 
“Arise, O LORD”, you’re my armor. 
While you fight, I’ll just rest!


“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”  Deuteronomy 31:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment