Searching

Thursday, April 23, 2015

What do you think of GOD?

“Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.”  Psalm 10:13

My heart breaks when I see those, especially in my own family that have chosen their own way instead of GOD’s.  It is so hard to understand why they do as they do but a quick look at my own past reveals some of the answers!  
 
Before I met GOD face to face I had no need for Him.  I didn't know Him as He is!  There were doubts in my mind even of His existence.  I was proud and thought I could make things work by myself.

I struggled, when I looked in the mirror I saw a sad and broken man.  Then I met JESUS!  Did the struggles leave?  No!  But I now had the ability to face anything that came my way. 
The space of the universe is not big enough to explain the peace that came over me or the strength that my GOD gave to me.  I have a new mirror to look into!  When I look into it the only image I now see is JESUS!!!

I can’t understand this.
My mind can’t comprehend.
To despise GOD is abhorrent.
It is GOD that  they offend!

To treat with contempt, One so loving. 
Under their feet His laws they trod. 
They don’t even recognize Him,
As Creator and the Mighty GOD!

They deny His very presents.
They refuse the SPIRITS call. 
With every step they turn,  
They don’t see their fatal fall. 

But one day He’s coming
A two edged Sword in His hand.
He’ll judge the quick and dead.
Will you be able to stand?

“The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.”  1 Corinthians 15:47-49


No comments:

Post a Comment