Searching

Friday, April 3, 2015

I’m Telling DADDY on You



“The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.”  Psalm 10:2

It is natural to anguish over the pain that others cause.  However it is the flesh that wants to return the pain to that person, by our own efforts.  Our efforts double the trouble for us and we are twice worse off. 

Jesus taught us to "Turn the other cheek".  He also showed us by His example to go to the Father when we are in need.  When someone is after you and causing you trouble, turn your cheek, get on your knees and tell your Abba Father (Daddy)!

There is one that torments me;
I can’t get him off my mind. 
I can’t escape the thought of him,
This one that is so unkind. 

With hot pursuit he charges forth.
I seem too weak to flee. 
I’m crushed inside I need Your help,
LORD!  Please hear my plea! 

Let all the schemes he designed for me,
That causes me such harm. 
Be returned to him with double force,
And for me his attacks disarm!


“And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.”  Galatians 4:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment