Searching

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Who’s the Blind One?


“Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.”  Psalm 10:14

Our foolish mind might deceive us into believing GOD has better things to do then watch over us, but it is a lie.  He knows everything about us even to the point of how many hairs are upon our head! 

He sees our very thoughts, He sees every slip of the tongue and He knows us better than we know ourselves.  When we think He is gone, He is present.  When we sleep He is there and alert!

Is there a place I can go
To escape the eyes of GOD?
Where He can’t see the things I've done,
Or the places I have trod?

Perhaps He doesn't see my deeds,
And is looking at another,
Where He sees all their sin,
And I lay under cover. 

This is just absurdity,
This thought I have comprised,
Thinking that the living GOD,
Might have blinded eyes. 

Oh, however I've found hope
 In the Word He gave. 
He is the helper of the weak,
No longer am I afraid!

“For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.”  Job 34:21

No comments:

Post a Comment