Searching

Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Protector of My Soul

“To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.” Psalm 10:17

There is only one God that can supply every need we have! There is only one God that has omnipotent power! There is only one God that never loses a battle! There is only one God that is omniscient and knows our every thought! There is only one God that is omnipresent, having the power to deal with all at one time, the righteous and the unrighteous!

This is, “YHWH”, "THE HOLY TETRAGRAMMATON"! “THE FATHER", "THE SON" and "THE HOLY GHOST”, He is altogether “ONE “and altogether "Beautiful”, the “I AM” of my soul! I call Him "JESUS"!

Here is the conclusion of my thought.
It was through GODs love, I was bought!

He is the everlasting protector of my soul!
He watches over me, wherever I go! 

He lifts me up when I fall down!
He wipes my tears and takes my frown!
 
He knows all the weakness I possess!
By His power He removes all the stress!


He fights my battles!
He takes my place! 
I never will lose!
I’m kept by His Grace! 

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment