Searching

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Always King



“The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.”  Psalm 10:16

Jesus, The King of Glory has promised all a hope of complete contentment, restitution and security.  Satan also has a plan for you which is hidden and comprised of good feelings, self-satisfaction and a do it my way attitude.

Feelings will change, Jesus never does!  Self-satisfaction will disappoint. Jesus never does!  Doing it your way may make you proud for a moment but when failures come you will be disappointed.  Jesus never fails!

I have a King that reigns forever;
I am one He’ll always protect. 
His servant I’ll be wherever it takes me. 
Under His love, I’ll never regret.  

His abode is in Heaven next to His Father,
His Spirit lives deep within in my soul. 
One day upon the streets of Glory,
My King and I will take a stroll. 

But what of those whose king is another? 
To where will they make their final abode? 
They’ll follow their king and perish forever!
They’ll walk with their master down the Hell bent road!

“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”  Proverbs 14:12





No comments:

Post a Comment