Searching

Monday, April 20, 2015

No! GOD Doesn't Forget

“He has said in his heart, God has forgotten: he hides his face; he will never see it.”  Psalm 10:11

It’s been awhile now,
I think GOD forgot.
No longer will I worry.
I don't think I'll get caught! 

Perhaps He didn't mean to say,  
The things He did speak;
I will go my merry way,
My own ways will I seek!

I don’t even feel Him now,
He is no where to be found,
So what I do is up to me. 
I know I will abound!   NOT!

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”  Jeremiah 17:9

God never forgets what He has spoken.  But He does forget our sin when we trust what He has spoken! 

“I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.”  Isaiah 43:25

A foolish and wicked heart believes God isn’t aware of our disobedience to what He has spoken!

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  Galatians 6:7





No comments:

Post a Comment