Searching

Monday, June 15, 2015

Do You Doubt?

“There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.” Psalm 14:5

Those that deny the existence of God are plagued with never ending questions about their journey. In the back of their mind there is always the question, ‘I wonder if’?

I would hate to have my future depend on a doubt and confusion! 

The existence of God is written in His creation; it is written in His Holy Word and in written in the hearts of those that have by faith trusted Him!  GOD does exist!  Where will you exist is the greater question!

In their heart they know He is there,
They just refuse to reason. 
God’s fingerprints are everywhere,
In each and every season!

You look below to the waters deep,
And you will find Him there!
Or stare into the clear blue sky,
And you know He is near!

When looking into the starry sky,
Where diamonds seem glisten,
There you’ll find the LORD above,
In His love, He will christen!

Please don’t deny His heart felt touch,
Absorb Him with full confirmation!
Give up your fight with JEHOVAH,
And make Him your sure foundation!

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:” Isaiah 45:5



No comments:

Post a Comment