Searching

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Raising the Vessel from the Bottom


“Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.”  Psalm 13:4

It seem as though most of our lives we are surrounded by trouble.  There is a lie that says, once we are saved, troubles will end.  We still have troubles, they don’t leave.  As a matter of fact we will take on some new ones. 

We can as believers rejoice in the fact while troubles don’t disappear, neither does our SAVIOR!  There is no power capable to harm us.  We are kept by the blood of JESUS!  CHRIST is our refuge and strength, we shall not be moved!

I’m deep in the waters, I can’t stay afloat. 
This vessel is sinking as I reach out with hope. 

Please send me a life raft or something to hold. 
This sea is raging; I’m starting to get cold. 

I can’t last much longer, my strength is weak. 
The waters are raging, and now it looks bleak.

Currently I am covered, it’s over my head. 
I know I am dying, soon I’ll be dead.

But I’m not worried as I go through this maze.
Tomorrow is coming, my vessel You’ll raise!

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 


Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”  Romans 8:35-39

No comments:

Post a Comment