Searching

Monday, June 8, 2015

That’s a Fool

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth! good.”  Psalm 14:1

Not much can be said about the fool other than he is so caught up in himself that he can’t see what is around him!  Love waits at the door of the fool!  CHRIST changes a corrupt heart into a righteous one!

I was a fool for the first twenty five years of my life!  I was shown the Light but refuse and decided to keep living in darkness.  GOD sent people alone the way to help me but I shrugged them off as religious nuts.  That’s a fool!  The very ones that tried to help me I mocked and made up untrue stories about them. That’s a fool!  I joked about their GOD to others and made fun of those that trusted Him. That’s a fool!   I traded peace for misery. That’s a fool!  I chose fetters and chains instead of freedom and hope. That’s a fool!  I thought I could wait to make a decision for CHRIST as if He was going to patiently wait for me.  That’s a fool!  I thought I could do good things to make my way to GOD and that also is a fool!

The opposite of being a fool is to have wisdom.  You don’t learn wisdom it is a gift to those that trust GOD!  Man may acquire a limited amount of wisdom over the years but the wise have said in their heart, there is a GOD and trust His SON!

A fool is a wicked one,
That doesn’t have a clue.
He thinks himself as mighty,
But if he only knew!

He is but a weakling,
With no power at all. 
Without the hope of victory,
One day he’ll see his fall!

His wicked heart tells him,
There is not a GOD at all.
But in the end, he will see,
On bended knees, he’ll crawl!

All the works he does,
Are all of which is vain. 
Repulsive acts of corruption,
From which he has no shame!

He lives a lie and in a dream,
That never will come true.
His life is full of counterfeit love,
He still remains, the fool!

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”  John 3:19-21



No comments:

Post a Comment