Searching

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The First Day


“But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.” Psalm 10:5

There has never been a day that has brought me more joy than the day I put my trust in the SAVIOR!  Only your own experience with CHRIST can explain what I am feeling!  I got what I never deserved!

There is only one day that will ever compete with the day of my salvation and that is the day when I meet JESUS in the clouds!  Even that most excellent day would not have been possible if it hadn’t been for the first day of my eternally life!

How does one express happiness
Which overcomes the soul?
When thinking of the day he lived,
When CHRIST had made him whole! 

I do not know the words to express,
The joy I feel within. 
I understand this one thing.
That day my life did begin!

From that day I have faced trials.
I wished I’d never had.
But knowing Jesus was at side,
For this I’m eternally glad!

I know my future He has given.
No one can take away.
I look for Him in the clouds.
And for that day, I pray!

“Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:” 1 Peter 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment