Searching

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Always Answered Prayer

“Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.”   Psalm 16:1

There is a prayer that never goes unanswered!  It is a prayer GOD hears from every heart.
This prayer is life changing to the petitioner, no matter who you are or what you have done!  Although it may seem simple it is the one prayer that is required to enter the Kingdom of GOD, give you everlasting life and the peace one needs to go through anything they will ever face in this present life!

It has been forty three years sense I prayed this prayer and I can testify that it is real.  When I saw myself, realized what I was and the desperate need for something better, I fell to my knees and prayed this prayer, LORD JESUS save me!  I trust You and not myself!
God listens to our heart; He knows the true intent of it and answers when we see our need for Him.  

I trusted self and kept on falling.
Falling more each time I tried.
I reached out to others wisdom.
Only to find they had lied!

I turned to all the philosophies.
Wanting something I didn’t have.
When I found what they offered.
I returned again and I was sad!

Then one day a kindly gentlemen
Told me of One that would make it right.
I wasted all my money on all the others.
Now had nothing for this new plight!

Good news this gentleman said to me.
The bill for you has already been paid.
The One I speak of is CHRIST the Savior.
All your sins are prepaid!

Now I’m happy in my Savior.
All my fear was set aside.
I’d never tasted oh such freedom.
For in my JESUS I now abide!

Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you,” Isaiah 55:3a!

No comments:

Post a Comment