Searching

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I Forgive

 "O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;”   Psalm 16:2

Is there any good in me that I should be bathed with this so great love GOD has bestowed upon me?  I say NO!  When He drew me I was nothing, a marred and broken vessel, undesirable in every way and yet He loved me.  I lay prostrate before Him at the cruel cross where He took my place and hear the sound of His voice say, “I Forgive”!  Words are not enough to express the love and gratitude I have for Him!   JESUS is my LORD!

Even after my forgiveness, I have utterly failed Him and yet He, keeps loving me, lifting me from my shame.  I continue to hear His voice say, “I Forgive”! 

If there is any good in me, it is not me, but He that lives within me, JESUS!

Hearing the words that came that day,
Lifts me to heights undisclosed.
Far above the painted sky!
The sweetest music ever composed!

When you see yourself in a hopeless state
And know there seems no way to win.
Humbly bow before the LORD!
He will take away your sin!

Then you’ll know as I did that day.
The sweetness of those words
You’ll take a flight like never before
Singing along with birds!

I forgive CHRIST said! He took my shame
As He hung upon that cross.
I forgive all the sin you have
Now you will never suffer lose!

So come along and sing with me
With a joyful voice.
I’m forgiven!  I’m forgiven!
LORD I’m happy, You were my choice!

“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls” Matthew 1129




No comments:

Post a Comment