Searching

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Please Come Home


“They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.”  Psalm 14:3

Only God knows the way He felt as He looked over His creation, and saw the dreadful state it was in.  I can only imagine in my heart a small part of what He must have felt!

When I watch over my own children and see their trouble I hurt for them.  I have cried for them and wanted to help when I knew I couldn’t.  I have seen their stubbornness and their desire to do things on their own, when I knew there is a better way.  I stand back and watch and this can be a miserable place to be.

Awful feelings and persistent sorrow,
Came to the Father that awful day. 
When He looked out and saw not one,
He knew the price He would have to pay!

All His children have went astray,
None are in the place they ought to be. 
Brokenhearted, His tears were flowing,
Down His face for you and me!

Oh my friend how GOD loves you!
How could this ever come to be?
He sees your pain and feels your suffering.
He wants to take the sin and set you free!

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

“And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.”  1 John 4:14



No comments:

Post a Comment