Searching

Friday, June 5, 2015

Jubilation


“I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.”  Psalm 13:6

The power of GOD’s love is stronger than anything the believer will ever be faced with! 

Hate is crushed by His immense love!  Terror turns to security and fear vanishes as if it never existed.  Sorrow changes to joy and agony becomes contentment. 

GOD’s power of true love is able to make the darkest day become our brightest moment, for eternity! 

 I was sad and brokenhearted,
Tortured by the things I faced. 
Then one day I met JESUS,
And all my sorrows, He erased. 

I was there in utter sorrow,
On the day He did appear.
Oh what joy and Jubilation!   
Set forever without fear!  

All my days of downright failure,
They have now been set aside.
I’ll cling to You, oh my SAVIOR!
Knowing You are, at my side!

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.” John 14:1-4


No comments:

Post a Comment