Searching

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Nothing Worse than a Know it All


“Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.”  Psalm 14:4

There is a big difference in thinking you are right and knowing you are right.  What you depend on for your conclusions is a matter of life and death, and Heaven and Hell.  The knowledge GOD has spoken through His everlasting Word will forever outweigh any knowledge any of us have ever received on our own!  

No matter what man tells you, you can know for sure!  It’s in The Book!

I thought I was smart and knew all things,
Until the day I met JESUS!
On that day I saw who I was
And all of my knowledge fell to pieces!

I went to my knees and cried out to GOD
Please help me I can’t do this alone.
He heard my cry and now I see!
All the knowledge I had I disown!

True knowledge is light, written in GOD’ Book
It out shines every thought we have!
So if you look in the Word you will observe
The knowledge of CHRIST is our salve!

“There is a way which seems right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” Proverbs 14:12


I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. ~ The Apostle Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment