Searching

Monday, April 18, 2016

Absolute Praise

“My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.” Psalm 22:25

There can be no greater praise given to GOD than to tell the story of His grace!  The love of the FATHER that gave His only begotten SON to redeem man from the curse of law. The perfect sacrifice of the LAMB without blemish. The resurrection of the SON that defeated death and the grave.  The promise of the HOLY GHOST and the new birth for all that call on the LORD!  This is absolute praise!

People get caught up in many so called forms of praise but if you have not told the story of the wonderful grace of the FATHER, the sacrifice of the SON, the resurrection and the new birth,  you have not praised GOD at all!

I will forever proclaim the the Grace of GOD
Wherever this life will lead me.
I will praise Him with my mouth opened wide,
That all in my path can hear me!

Praise to the FATHER that gave His SON!
He heard man,s cry before Him.
And praise to the SON who suffered for all!
And the grave that could not hold Him!

Praise to the One sent, The HOLY GHOST!
And His presence that lives within me.
A new creation I am in JESUS CHRIST
Praise all Three for the grace They gave me!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:17-19


No comments:

Post a Comment