Searching

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Full Satisfaction

“The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.” Psalm 22:26

Once those who were destitute and alienated from full satisfaction, now have the ability through CHRIST to understand what satisfaction is.  

We live today when all things but CHRIST are temporary. We eat and in a few hours or even minutes we are hungry again.  We buy something new and our satisfaction only lasts for awhile.  We have hope for a special day to come and once it comes it’s over and hope dissipates as the morning dew. Things we once thought beautiful turn to decayed memories.

The satisfaction we receive in CHRIST is everlasting, it never tarnishes or decays, our hope is real.  While we wait for the coming of our LORD we remain satisfied in His grace.  What we have today in CHRIST is but a glimpse into our future when we are complete in Him and our satisfaction is full!

I reached for dreams that never came
With a hope that wouldn’t last.
I watched as others seemed to succeed
But downward my life was cast.

Then one day I saw the Light of GOD
He took my hand in His.
He gently pulled me down my path.
Full satisfaction, now He gives!

“As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.” Psalm 17:15



No comments:

Post a Comment