Searching

Monday, April 11, 2016

Be a Big Mouth

“I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.” Psalm 22:22

It is inconceivable for me to understand how anyone that has tasted the glorious salvation of CHRIST, to then keep quiet about it!  There are only two reason this happens.  Either that person has never truly consummated the “born again” experience or their love and appreciation for the SAVIOR is lacking.  In each case it disregards what happened on the cross and cries aloud in disgrace!

What you don’t say is as important as what you do say.  Others see your heart both ways.  If you don’t have anything to say there is something dreadfully wrong and this can be cured with a good dose of the Gospel.  

I got off my knees and began to speak
The wonderful grace of JESUS.
I had no control and I never will cease
To tell of the peace He brings us.

I’ll shout from the hill and walk the street
Proclaiming the forgiveness He gave me.
It is impossible to stop it’s deep within.
JESUS, I’ll always proclaim Thee!


“And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.” Acts 13:49

No comments:

Post a Comment