Searching

Friday, April 8, 2016

Our Turn to Praise


“I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.” Psalm 22:22

The completion of the purpose of JESUS is now fact!  HE HAS RISEN! He has defeated death and the grave!  He has provided THE WAY for the salvation of all mankind!

Now, “I go prepare a place for you.” were His words.  “It is finished”, and done!  JESUS told them, “I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter”, The Unknown Servant, The HOLY GHOST!

Once The HOLY GHOST would indwell them, they would have The Power to proclaim and declare the so great grace of CHRIST.  “The victory that overcometh the world”!

There is no greater praise or worship you can give GOD than to spread the saving grace of JESUS!  CHRIST gave His all for us, now it is our turn to give our all for Him!  Tell someone about JESUS!

I will spread Your name where ever I go.
The saving grace of JESUS.
I’ll go to the mountain high and speak aloud
That Your Kingdom always increases.

But my LORD let me not forget the neighbor
That lives beside me.
For if not me, who will it be
To tell them the story of JESUS!


“These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment