Searching

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I Remember When

“All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.” Psalm 22:27

To all the world, to all people everywhere comes the story of GODs only begotten SON, His purity as man, His temptation and the sacrifice for our sin.  His brilliance and His purity illuminates the minds of sinful men and they see themselves as they are.

I remember when my sin, 
It was common place.
A life of disobedience, 
Full of much disgrace.

I never had the ability 
To keep the law of GOD.
I was my own worst enemy
Living a life, full of fraud!

Here’s the rest of the story
Of the SAVIOR pure and true.
He took my place on Calvary
And He’ll do the same for you.

Now once you see yourself
And exactly what you are.
Then take a look at JESUS
All your sin He’ll cast afar!

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;” Titus 3:5


No comments:

Post a Comment