Searching

Friday, April 29, 2016

A Perfect Restoration

“He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.” Psalm 23:3

Restoration is a most excellent word.  The idea of something dirty and decayed returned to its original state is a beautiful thing. Early in my ministry the LORD gave me the ability to repair broken vehicles. While this was a way to support my family and ministry I have found great pleasure in looking at the result of the repair and seeing the vehicle returned to its original beauty.  I must say however, I always found something about my job that I didn’t care for, some imperfection was always found.

When the Good Shepherd restores the soul it is perfect without any imperfection, just perfect!  When GOD looks upon His restoration He can look at you without seeing all the imperfections you once had. You are cleaner than a new baby!

The Good Shepherd never leaves the restored, He never forsakes them to be on their own.  He leads them gently on His path of righteousness.  Your soul is stamped with the Name of JESUS!

I feel the vigor deep in my soul.
I’m raptured in His grace.
I feel so very fresh and clean
And fear can’t find it’s space.

I follow behind the Shepherds lead,
His path so crystal clear.
He watches every step I take,
That like Himself, I will appear! 

“The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.” Psalm 19:7-10




No comments:

Post a Comment