Searching

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Proclamation and Declaration

“They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.” Psalm 22:31

Out of Heaven and to the ends of the earth comes the proclamation and declaration, “It is finish!”, CHRIST has come, He has defeated sin and death! No longer does sin, suffering and shame have to take control over mankind.  

This Psalm is the story of the redeemer, the “Good News” of the victory we have in JESUS, “He hath done this”! He took our sins, all sin, past, present and future and nailed them to the cross.  CHRIST took the sin of the Garden of Eden to the Garden at Golgotha and buried it forever!

We started with the suffering and ended with the victory, “He hath done this”, all of it without help, He did it alone, for you and for me!  This is “Good News” it’s effect should cause all to join with the choir of Heaven in the proclamation and declaration from generation to generation.  

This Psalm ends as Matthew’s Gospel does. They both exhort  us to go and tell the story.  It is impossible to understand how anyone could even help but not tell of this so great grace.  Even those JESUS told to keep quite couldn’t stop themselves!  How about you?

Freedom lives and death sting dies.
My JESUS, He does amaze.
Now all of the days, of my life,
I’ll shout of His Glory with praise!

Now I’ve been accused of talking to much,
About my SAVIOR divine.
But there’s nothing I can do but speak of His grace,
JESUS gave His own life for mine!


And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment