Searching

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Butterfly’s of the LORD



He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.”  Psalm 18:19

As the butterfly springs from the cocoon so is the deliverance we find through CHRIST!

Once a crawling creature trapped by its own limitations. Then wrapped and bound, it struggles for its freedom. 

The heart cries out to the Creator, release me from my desperate state! Oh how I struggled for my freedom! This cocoon of sin had trapped me and there seemed no way out of the prison where I lived!

The butterfly emerges from its cocoon by a process of complete metamorphosis and complete salvation belongs to those that trust in CHRIST! 

Fly high in your freedom,
Butterflies of the LORD! 
Fly high unto Glory!
In CHRIST you are restored!

No longer are you held hostage
By the boundaries of the flesh!
No limits to our victories!
Each day in CHRIST refreshed!

Your liberty has been received
By the power of GOD's Word!
With your new found freedom,
Shout! Until everyone has heard!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."  2 Corinthians 5:17    

No comments:

Post a Comment