Searching

Thursday, October 22, 2015

What GOD Sees

Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.”  Psalm 18:24


Living a righteous life for the Lord is not peaches and cream. It is a constant battle! To tell you different would be a lie.

It isn’t the enemy I can see that causes me such agony.  It is me, myself and I that I struggle with the most!  I wish I could say a wicked thought or scheme never comes to mind but I would be a liar!  No one ever said resistance from evil would be easy but we are told, GOD will provide a way of escape!   

If we see ourselves as clean and pretty I doubt we have seen the LORD!  One look at JESUS’ righteousness will cause us to see who we really are.  Thank you JESUS for what you did on the cross! The barrier has been broken!  Trust JESUS and the FATHER will see The SON’s righteousness in you!

I wonder what the FATHER sees
When He looks inside me?
Does He see what I’m really like?
Or does He see HIS SON in me?

This question can be answered
By this one important fact.
If I’ve placed my trust in JESUS
His righteousness He’ll enact!  

“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7



No comments:

Post a Comment