Searching

Monday, October 12, 2015

What a Reward

The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.”  Psalm 18:20

There is never a sin that goes unpunished but the grace of GOD will deliver those that ask forgiveness!  Our own righteousness will never satisfy the law of GOD but CHRIST on the cross has made the way and took upon Himself our sins penalty, which is death! 

As I face each day my goal is to do right, to live my life in a way that will honor my LORD.  Sad it is to face my failures but they never seem to stop.  A slip of the tongue, undeserved judgments on others and wicked thoughts, all war against my soul!

Happy is the heart that knows sins penalty has been satisfied through the SAVIOR, and great is the joy of knowing GOD looks at the intent of the heart of those He has saved!  
  
We walk, we stumble and we get back up and walk again!  GOD is the rewarder of those that walk in integrity, those that never quit reaching out to Him!

O the sin that plagues my soul
This wretched vex within.
I’m always trying to clean up
But still I’m faced with sin!

What can I do to make it right?
That my righteousness be real!
On my own it will never work.
To JESUS I make my appeal!

Now I’ve found my righteousness
Yet still it’s not my own.
The FATHER made HIM sin for me
CHRIST’s righteousness I clone!

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21


But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”  Hebrews 11:6

No comments:

Post a Comment