Searching

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pure Light


For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.”  Psalm 18:28

If the lamp is not turned on you will never see the light that it gives!  Until a person is enlightened by The Light they will never truly understand the way of GOD!

Intellectual understanding is good but to be spiritually minded is supernatural! The eye of the natural man is deceiving but the Lamp of GOD is light unto the soul! A lamp turned on in a dark room will show its contents.  When the Light of Christ is reveled to the heart of man he sees himself as he is!

It is far better to except the Light then to walk in the path of darkness! The treasures of GOD will be illuminated when the Light of GOD lives in the heart of man!

There was a darkened way
Where I used to walk.
Lit with polluted light
And demons used to stalk.

Hiding in the shadows
I was eager to escape.
Where would I go?
I used to contemplate!

Where would I ever find
A glimpse of the true Light?
With satisfaction pure
And no longer have to fight?

Then a kindly man
He had a certain glow.
Shared the Light with me
And to JESUS, I did go!


O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.”  Psalm 43:3

Thank you David Pettis for sharing JESUS with Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment