Searching

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Outwit the Nitwit


They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.” Psalm 18:18


In view of my own walk with the LORD I have found this principle. The closer I get to GOD the more interference I get! I have also learned, for every interference GOD provides an escape!
The problem is many times when faced with troubles we depend upon ourselves instead of GOD. We scrutinize our situation and plan out our own battle strategy. 

The opposition may allow you to win in a small way to encourage you to continue depending upon yourself, but in the end victory only comes when Christ is in charge of the battlefield.
There is no greater experience we can have than to watch our GOD at work!

When all appose and there seems no way
Look to the LORD my friend.
JESUS will deliver you from sufferings mode
And for you GOD will defend!

No matter the degree of the pain you have.
His strength is mightier than it.
No need to worry or faint in your way.
If only to CHRIST you  submit!

Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.” 2 Chronicles 20:17

No comments:

Post a Comment