Searching

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Freedoms Joy


For you will save the afflicted people; but will bring down high looks.”  Psalm 18:27

I thank the LORD every day for the freedom from my sin.  CHRIST paid it all!  Every last bit of sin He took to the cross where He died for me.  What is important is we must never lose sight of what He did for us.  Complete salvation!  Not just a little but all sin completely removed for ever. Past, present and future!

We struggle with temptation all the time, or at least I do.  While I’m in this body it will always be that way.  There is coming a day when temptation be removed but until that day it will be a struggle.  Temptation is all around us.  If we say we aren’t tempted I’m convinced the devil has deceived us.  I don’t want you to know how wicked my mind is but I must say many times during the day I have to shake the thoughts from my mind.  I literally shake my head and groan inside.  Thank GOD He gives a way to escape each and every time.   

GOD is the rescuer of those that understand their weaknesses and look to Him for help! 

No need to fear, GOD will hear! 
He rides upon the wind!
He hears your cry; He will reply
And safely bring you in!
 
His timing is right; you won’t have to fight.
The battle is not your own.
When on your knees He hears your pleas
And safely brings you home! 

God will bring down those that put themselves in lofty places.  Any righteousness you have is nothing but filthy, soiled rags!

I once thought I was high but I was low.
My arrogance had brought me down. 
There once was a smile, a happy face
But now there’s only a frown. 

I cried out to GOD, He heard my plea.
My joy is too much to express.
If you would like freedoms joy
Take your sin and to CHRIST confess!


There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment