Searching

Monday, October 5, 2015

GOD is Able to Deliver

“He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.”  Psalm 18:17

The first step toward deliverance is understanding our own inability to win the battle!  “Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble:” (Psa. 31:9a)

True victory never comes from self!  Self reliance is a mirage that only delays failure.  “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Matt. 11:28)

Every day of our lives is a battle and the enemy we face has strength above our own, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Eph. 6:12)

JESUS CHRIST is not only essential in our salvation but also in our daily walk!

I tried to make it on my own
But I could never attain.
All the work that I had done,  
Still my life was full of shame!

I did the things I thought I should.
I made my plans to no avail.
Even with all the good I did
Still I was on my way to Hell!

I didn’t understand you see
That CHRIST had paid the fee.
Once I knew Him as The LORD
Only then was I set free!

I walk today within His power
And I don’t depend on self.
If I could give you some advice
Depend on CHRIST yourself!


“Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment