Searching

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Standing Tall


I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.”  Psalm 18:23

True perfection only comes through the death, burial and resurrection of JESUS! There is however a responsibility for the believer to live a life that will glorify the LORD.  Self discipline assures success, without it we become weak and are driven by the lusts of our heart. 

Repentance is part of being “upright”; it will drive away our “iniquity”!   Sin may stain the mind but the blood of CHRIST cleanses the heart!

How much I love the LORD
Is seen in my walk.
All the things I do and say
Is what makes people talk.

So with each step I take
I’ll carefully watch my way
Knowing how I act
May lead some soul astray.

I’ll hold to my convictions
And keep my mind on CHRIST!
I’ll read His Word each day I live
And propagate how He sacrificed!

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment