Searching

Monday, October 26, 2015

Make Me Pure

With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.”  Psalm 18:26

A pure heart is as a clear diamond to the jeweler, set in gold!  Its value is far beyond anything that is to be desired! 

A pure heart produces compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; its benefit is the reality of GOD’S love through His own pure heart!

He loves, forgives and protects! He is gentle and patient as He leads those with a pure heart!

The impure contemptible mind is like “strychnine in the baby’s bottle” or “poison in the bride’s bouquet” (R.G. Lee).  Those of such a mind will be wrestling with the ALMIGHTY without the hope of winning! 

Cleaner than the clearest diamond
Is the purity of my LORD!  
He is purer than the purest
And very much to be adored!

There is nothing to compare Him to.
All else is tarnished and is dim.
The greatest hope I could ever have
Is to be made pure, just like Him!

With all my imperfection
I walked a muddy path.
I knew I wasn’t pure enough
To escape the ALMIGHTY's wrath!

Only one could make me clean enough
To be among GOD’s best.
I placed my trust in JESUS
In His purity I do rest!

“Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of  faith unfeigned: 1 Timothy 1:5 





No comments:

Post a Comment