Searching

Monday, May 23, 2016

All-In-All

Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.” Psalm 25:3

In order for a person to become a believer in CHRIST, they become totally dependent upon Him.  He is their vision and hope, their all-in-all.  Sin is forgiven, they are fresh, cleaner than a new born baby.  They are no longer ashamed!

Shame and dependence have opposite poles, they resist each other.  You can’t be ashamed when you are dependent on CHRIST and you can’t be in fellowship with CHRIST when you are dependent upon self.

It is breaks my heart when I hear those that are living a limited life for CHRIST giving advice to others. Once we get our own lives where they are totally dependent on CHRIST, only then is our advise worthy of taking.

My shame is lifted 
When I trust in GOD.
Waiting patiently, 
To receive His nod.

I’ll walk in pease, 
I will never fall.
Dependent on JESUS
My All-In-All….


“And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.” Colossians 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment