Searching

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

GOD Leads His Dear Children

“Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.” Psalm 25:5

Many desire to be leaders and this is good.  In order to be a good leader you first must be able to be led.  Being led is a wonderful thing as long as the one leading is a good leader of good character. Choosing the right leader for your life is essential for you to have a successful one.

Some lead by force and others lead by example.  Some are harsh and others are of a kind nature.  Personally I have always felt the mark of a good leader is one that has the ability to cause others to want to follow them.  They may have rules but because of their leadership they are not a burden to you and you do everything you can to keep them.  You want to make your good leader look good!

JESUS is ‘The Good Leader’! He tenderly leads you through this life and carries you to the next.  He never forces you to do anything.  Instead He takes your hand in His and gently leads you though the valleys to the mountain tops.  JESUS yokes Himself to His followers so the load is not to much for them, He is the easy leader. He never schemes to get us to do anything, He is truth and He is honorable in His dealings with the ones He leads.  He is our example and teacher, we are never wanting.

There was a raging river
I knew not how to cross.
I found myself desperate,
And completely at a loss.

To whom could I look,
To lead me on this day?
To take my hand in his
To cross this weary way?

JESUS!

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30


No comments:

Post a Comment