Searching

Thursday, May 26, 2016

What a Relief

“Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.” Psalm 25:6

Failure is a reminder of how the flesh can control of our lives.  We are haunted by these sins, they torture the mind and cause us agony.  It is in the time of weakness that we are most vulnerable and therefore we must keep our eyes on JESUS.

No where, in no way is sin ever defended in the Word of GOD.  Some have said, GOD blinks at some sin, but this is a lie.  GOD hates sin!  GOD is HOLY! The state of man without CHRIST is totally and completely deprived. Man loves sin! Man is unholy!

When there is a sin problem in our lives there is only one place to go, to the One that paid the price for our sin!  The One “he hath made to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Only and forever JESUS!

Remember the tender mercies and loving kindness of GOD, reach out to Him.  He has paid the price for your sin and wants you to walk in the righteousness He has provided.  One day we will have the freedom from the flesh but until the day we take on a body like unto His, we will face the sin problem!

Every time I fall in sin, 
My heart begins to ache.
Feeling the shame it caused
And the One I did forsake.

I turn to You O dear LORD, 
I remember what You’ve done.
The mercy and the grace You give, 
New life has just begun!

“For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. Romans 7:14-20


No comments:

Post a Comment