Searching

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Just a Glimpse

“Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.” Psalm 24:10

Stop and think about it!  How is it possible to describe the King of Glory?  His majesty and power is out of the realm of human understanding.  We can only try in our limited capacity to give a description that suits such overwhelming greatness!   While doing so our ability is always found wanting!  

My intention is never to be out of order or to lower the value of the Word of GOD, within it is contained everything mankind will ever need.  It has many descriptions of the King of Glory and yet we are still left in awe!  We see only glimpses now, but one day when we are changed, we will see Him as He is!

O wonders of my mind, I can not comprehend.
My thoughts are weak,  always wanting.
Through Your Word, a vision send.

The power of GOD is above all power and His strength can’t be equaled!  He holds within His hands lighting and His voice is thunder.  He sprinkled the stars into emptiness, lighting the sky with His brilliance.  He moves the waters on the face of the earth and controls the storm.  When He say move, the earth shakes. He is, “The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory”!

O my GOD who posses so much power
How could You ever think of me?
I’m not worthy of this honor.
Through Your power my vision I’ll see!


“Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.” 1 John 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment