Searching

Friday, November 28, 2014

26. HE DELIVERED

“Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.”  Psalm 3:8

Christ filtered my sinful heart,

And He made it perfectly clean.

He wiped away my grief,   

My soul He did redeem!

 

He took this broken life,

He wiped away the sin.

He took the unrighteousness,

To make me whole again.

 

He gave me a reason to live,

He put hope where sorrow was.

He took away the doubt,

He wiped away the flaws.

 

It’s hard to comprehend,

The grace which He bestows.

Those that put faith in Him,

Their faith continually grows.

 

It seems impossible for me to explain the changes Jesus has made in my life.  It is just too enormous for my limited vocabulary to articulate.  Of course, I believe anyone who has truly experienced real life in Christ, no matter how large their vocabulary, would have a problem expressing the Glory of it.

 

My prayer is that my life will show the Glory that lives within me.  There are many things I am thankful for but none of them can compare to the change that came the very moment I asked the LORD to help me. 

 

It was a simple act of faith.  No hocus pocus, no thunder-n-lightning and no angels coming to my side.  No church or religion, I saw myself and I didn’t like what I saw.  I read God’s Word and saw my need.  I bowed before Him and He delivered!  



“The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.”  Psalm 37:39

No comments:

Post a Comment