Searching

Friday, November 7, 2014

13. The Guardian of my Soul

“I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.”  Psalm 2:7

My King sits upon His throne,
Higher than the heavens.
One day to take His place on earth,
When the throne is in our presence.

In my mind I’ve put Him there.
On the throne of my heart.
Where He sits and directs my path,
And He never will depart.

So, now I shout with upward glee.
My life has been made whole.
JESUS CHRIST my LORD and KING
He’s the Guardian of my soul.

The King of the Holy Hill has made the announcement.  Jehovah has spoken from His throng and declared to the King, “You are my Son!”, “This day I have begotten thee”!

No need for debate, GOD has spoken.  JESUS is the King of the Holy Hill Zion.  By the declaration of the ALMIGHTY it has been said and nothing can change it, CHRIST is KING!

CHRIST is KING above all kings and LORD above all lords.  This is established and His reign is without end and forever.

“Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”  2 Corinthians 6:2b


No comments:

Post a Comment