Searching

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

17 Reverence Makes it Possible

“Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.”  Psalm 2:11

Isn’t it something how it seems so impossible to do the things GOD calls us to do? There is a reason we feel that way. GOD selects the impossible for us.


If we try to do these things on our own, we will never have the success GOD wants for us.  Education is a wonderful asset but it does not take the place of GOD.  Having a good business mind is helpful but without God it is wasted.


Once we give GOD the reverence, He deserves the impossible is made possible.

When we understand we can’t do what He has called us to do we have taken the first step. 


Jesus said, “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”  He is a Comforter, Teacher and a Guide. Giving Him the reverence He deserves is essential in doing what God has called you to do.



When I think of the task,

God has called me to do.

I’m shaken with the thought of it.

And, I haven’t got a clue.


As Moses was on Sinai that day,

I know just how he felt.

I can’t go, it’s impossible for me.

My knees begin to melt.


But now I am rejoicing! 

I can see all that God can do.

Without my help, He did it all!

And He’ll do the same for you. 



“For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 1:26-31




No comments:

Post a Comment