Searching

Sunday, November 30, 2014

27. CAN GOD HEAR YOU?

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. Psalm 4:1

                                                         

Who is the one that set me free, 

And gave this hope I hold?

He is the very Son of God, 

He’s so perfect to behold.


A new cleansed heart, with ears that hear,

And eyes that now can see.

He promised never to leave nor forsake, 

How much better could life be?


The peace and relief that comes to the believer from understanding that The Just and Righteous God is hearing every petition we make, is just amazing. Understanding God hears brings peace, even when we are still in the midst of the battle. Knowing God is personal brings a special kind of satisfaction. A Satisfaction only found in His Son. The reality of the living God is the fulfillment of peace and joy.


“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” John 8:36





No comments:

Post a Comment