Searching

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

20. The Invincible Life

“Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.”  Psalm 3:2

There was a day when they would say,

That GOD could never use me.

Others said, you are a lost cause,

There is nothing that could improve me.


A foolish whim that came from them,

For with Christ nothing is unfeasible.

He will take your sin, you’ll change within,

And He'll make your life invincible.


Now it’s not by me that this took place.

It is all to Christ I owe.

Without Him my life would be in vain.

For I had nothing at all to show.


The fact is that there has never been a person born that is too corrupt for Christ to change.  He makes the vilest sinner clean.  He changes the repulsive to delightful and the diabolical to gentle. He takes ugly and changes it to lovely.


If He could take a person such as I whom others gave up on and said there was no hope. He can take you and make what seems impossible, possible. There is no one anymore sinful than me and yet Jesus made me whole!



“Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.” Hebrews 10:22



No comments:

Post a Comment