Searching

Thursday, November 6, 2014

12. THANK GOD FOR CALVARY

“Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.”  Psalm 2:6

Mankind’s desire is shallow, their wants betray them. With vain attempts they make plans that pay them with counterfeit peace!  Yet, King Jesus is on His Holy Hill.

Mankind is faced with many failures!  Pride takes them over and they faint in their folly. Yet King Jesus is on His Holy Hill.

It is the pride of mankind’s heart and the resistance to their need that keeps them from the Holy Hill where they will find, King Jesus.

Some seek to do right but in their attempts for satisfaction they lean on their own understanding instead of on what God made plain. King Jesus is on His Holy Hill. 

Jesus waits on you but He won’t wait forever. Trust King Jesus today who died just for you on His Holy Hill.


There is a place where I received help,
When there was no help from any other.
With vain attempts I tried to help myself
But my sin continued to smother.

I remember the days when I had tried my best.
But, I was never able to achieve.
My live was a mess, I was trodden down.
Until on Christ I would believe.

My mind is taken to years long gone,
But, it seems as if it happened today.
When on God’s Holy Hill, Jesus died for me,
And how through Him, I found my way.

It was then that the fear had left,
Now at night I sleep like a babe.
And whatever it is that I might face,
With Jesus I’m never afraid.



“Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment