Searching

Monday, May 25, 2015

A Sure Hope

“Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.”  Psalm 12:7

Hope is a wonderful condition of the mind but it will fade if it has nothing to sustain it.  Hope without Christ has no longevity, it dissolves from the heart and disappointment is sure to follow.  Fear will take its place!

The protection of GOD is sure hope, in every situation He provides and sustains His own.  Forever the LORD shall keep them!

There is a hope that is within me
And nothing can ever take it away!
Preserved by the blood of my JESUS!
He is with me each step of the way!

With this hope I don’t have to worry.
It won’t leave like a cool summer breeze.
Wherever I am it will surround me.
All my worry and heartache flees!    

It can’t be compared with earthly wishes.
That come and goes like fall and spring.
This hope I have is forever and ever.
It’s made possible by JESUS the KING!


Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment