Searching

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

These Three

“The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.” Psalm 12:7

The eye can be deceitful if it isn’t focused on the One who is in control of all things!

While it may appear you are surrounded by everything evil and the wicked are exalted, turn your eyes on Jesus! You will see you are not alone and your future is bright. 

The FATHER watches over you! The SON is your advocate and the HOLY SPIRIT will comfort you as He guides you through anything you may ever face.

There is no fear, no worry or want for those that trust the Heavenly FATHER, believe through the SON and are led by the SPIRIT!  This is GOD and He is in control!

The FATHER watches over me,
Like the hen does for her chicks!
Keeping me close to His side 
And every challenge He will fix!  

The SON, He is my advocate
He pleads my victory through!
Receiving every sin I’ve made
Taking what I was due!

The HOLY SPIRIT strolls with me
He guides my daily walk.
He comforts this soul of mine
And constantly we talk!

So when I’m faced with sudden woe
And things seem so perplexed.
I’ll keep my mind on These Three,
Knowing how much I’m blessed!

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”  Romans 8:35-39


No comments:

Post a Comment